My washing machine broke down completely. I called the company and a Local repairman was sent to repair the unit. However once the company submitted the request it was denied by ARW!

Never less they wanted to offer me a settlement in the amount of 430.00! Which in no way would replace my unit!

I had to spend sometimes over a hour for Customer Service to answer my call!

Then I was referred to another dept that handled claims and then to another that handles adjusting!

To make matters worst, then the final blow was the terms and conditions! I explained that I never received them via email and the customer service guy wanted to lecture me on saving the trees! I explained that What happened to the hard copy via regular mail!

The adjuster person was not understanding at all!

I inquired about the replacement policy, they offered a top load unit which was no where the LG front loading unit that I Had before!

Not happy with this company and will be submitting a special FB page for their service!

WF White 832 443 8906

Review about: Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

ctenberg
American Residential Warranty Verified Representative

Hi HF, Our records indicate you spoke to a member of our customer care team and we were able to come to an amicable resolution. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

to ctenberg #1538773

Thanks, It took a while however we came to a solution. I would like to thank AHW for the solution to the issue.