This Company is scary they take your and they don't do any thing for you I paid them $1389.00

They sales team great and when you have a problem they will tell we don't have a technician in your area find some and we will pay you and when find some one they will tell you we only cover up to $500.00 and the rest you responsible I was with no hot water in the of January for over a month when was below 0 outside and my 3 year old got sick so I couldn't wait for American Residential Warranties any more, I have to call heating company in my area they came the next day thay look to the problem and they went the get the parts need to be replace and they fixed the problem the next day, I paid them $236.00

I was so mad and angry with the American Residential Warranties I told them here this the invoice just pay me the $236.00

Thay told me we need more information in the invoice, So I called my attorney we find other people have the same problem so we will sue them and we will take the legal action against them, and we called the Better Business bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Residential Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 20.

Comments

ARWCustomerCare
American Residential Warranty Verified Representative

Good Afternoon User31620728,We are sorry to hear about the experience you had on your recent claim. We would value the opportunity to work with you to find a resolution. Please email us directly at customerservice@AmericanRW.com so that we can further assist.Sincerely,American Residential Warranty